I am really in love with these wonderful flowers... they are very beautiful under the sunshine. They make me feel happy and grateful. I took so many photos of them :)
And after a research I found out the name of this plant is poison-hemlock which can be fatal if just a small amount is ingested.
Lucky me, I don't have a habit of eating flowers whenever I see a beautiful one!
But in my country (Iran) we do have a habit of brewing some special flowers. That's why I thought it's a good idea to educate people who don't know about this plant.
Please read these for further information:
✿ Thank you for your visit!
✿ I won't be able to answer all of the comments but I read them all and truly appreciate your words.